Organic Castile Soap Coming Your Way!

#MadeWithLove #ByLOV3RZ new storefront is here!

We have moved to a new location but we still have the same amazing organic and natural products!


https://madewithlovebylov3rz.storenvy.com/

 

** note the scent is customizable on our website

 
 
So I spoke a little about soap in my introduction to the brand post, but I wanted to get into some further details about what is in the commercially, mass produced soaps... I have used them my entire life... until I found out what is in them! 
 
There are a lot of additives that are chemically based that make the soap what it is... a hard bar with cheap, mass produced fragrance. 
 
Speaking of fragrance, a very popular bath & body store which I researched did not even have their ingredients listed, except for one item (room scent) which stated it is hazardous to inhale, could affect fertility, could lead to liver problems, and the list goes on...
 
There are also many other ingredients that are cheap and mass produced, many of which are extremely bad for the environment, and their production is also linked with deforestation. Certainly not God's intention.

I have heard nightmares about what goes into mass produced, manufactured soap. As it turns out, horse sweat can be and is used as a detergent! Yuck. That is actually a thing. Who knew?
 
Having eaten vegetarian for over half of my life, my rule of thumb is now this. If I can't put it in my body without having problems, why should I put it on my largest organ, my skin? Our skin is the only organ that comes into contact with every other organ in our bodies. It is worth thinking about what we are putting on it to keep its youthful appearance and maintain its health.
 
That is why, to me, using nature's ingredients is so important. I have seen leaps and bounds in the way my hair and skin look and feel since I stopped using traditional, brand name soaps and skin care.

Organic, castile soap (named after the Castile Region of Spain where soap originated) is the purest, most natural soap you can get today.
 
So not only are they vegan friendly, they are environmentally friendly, they look prettier than I ever could have imagined, and they work! They are lightly scented with natural vanilla and coconut flavor... but as good as they look, sorry they can not be eaten!
 
Here are the ingredients that go into our organic castile soap.
Organic olive oil (80%) Organic Coconut Oil, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) Organic Rosemary Oil, Organic Lemon Oil, and Mica for colouring. Some bars contain Organic Activated Charcoal.
 
 If you are not already, please follow us on Twitter, GETTR, Facebook & Instagram!
 
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts