Made Wi†h Love by #LOV3RZ Intro!

#MadeWithLove #ByLOV3RZ online store is here!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadeWithLoveByLov3rz

Just wanted to do a quick intro to our blog and give you a bit of our background story!

Made With Love by #LOV3RZ is a new brand coming in 2022! We are so excited to be sharing with you what we feel God has asked us to do with what He has given us.

I am the Founder, Kellie Leigh. #LOV3RZ has traditionally been a music community for independent Gospel artists (https://lov3rzcommunity.blogspot.com almost 9 million
views since 2015.)

Before that, I was in corporate entertainment for 15 years. I went to school for Marketing & Makeup Artistry, and would work on fashion shows & weddings with my best friend who was a photographer & an accountant. In 2012, it felt like my whole world came crashing down as my friend Michael Phang passed away very suddenly of pancreatic cancer. Him being the only photographer I had worked with for so many years, I stopped doing makeup completely. I just couldn't do it without him...

Fast forward to 2020...

In prayer consistently about it, God told me that #LOV3RZ was so much more than music! He started giving me ideas for a new brand.

Being vegetarian for over half of my life, and also a Make-Up Artist, I had no idea what I was putting on my face & body, as well as on others.

God led me to start researching what goes into certain products, and I was absolutely sickened. He sent me people to tell me horror stories of what specifically goes into soap. My goodness. What are we putting on our skin! Our skin is living and breathing, and we need to seriously think about what goes into the products we are using on (and in) the temple that the Lord gave us!

He then gave me the inspiration to create..... I have always been mixing my own colours and creating my own formulas, from lipsticks, to glosses, but this is soooo much more than that. It's how He is guiding and leading me on it because it is what people firstly need to know, and then need to take action on. I will never use another animal fat based product or cancer causing ingredient again, and I'm so thankful!

It's body & skin care. Scrubs & cleansers. It's makeup. It's nail polish. It's luxurious shampoo and conditioner bars, body butters, body mists, deodorants, eyeshadows, mascaras, blushes, and the most natural form of soap on the market, 100% extra virgin, organic olive oil Castile Soap (bar & liquid,) Made With Love, and the purest and most natural, organic ingredients found in nature.

Of course no animal products and never tested on God's precious creatures!

You can expect to find in our lists of ingredients: soothing organic aloe, organic extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin organic coconut oil, organic shea & cocoa butter, organic beeswax (making some products not vegan, but that could change) and the most heavenly scents we could find...

Thank you for joining us on this amazing journey.... stay connected! You will find all of our products right here in 2022!

 If you are not already, please follow us on Twitter, GETTR, Facebook & Instagram!


Comments

  1. This is so nice... and exactly what we need! Pure, simple, God made ingredients. Looking forward to trying them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much... can't wait to share them! God bless you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts